Vouchers

Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
Hey all,

I am STILL trying to get my nework+ exam scheduled. I went to www.getcertified4less.com and purchased a voucher. I then payed by paypal.
My question is, how long do I have to wait until I get my voucher? I have never actually used one before. All I need is that email and then schedule the test with the voucher # correct?
Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    The way it happened with me:

First I got an order confirmation right after I ordered the voucher. The confirmation said that I should receive the voucher number by a separate e-mail within one business day. Also that I could see my voucher number on my online account after the order had been processed.

AS RECEIVED:
    PLEASE NOTE: This is just a order confirmation. Your Test voucher number(s) will come in separate email within one business day(usually within few hours). Great News! Once your order is processed! you can see your voucher number(s) online in your account. See instruction below in this message.

If you don't get the e-mail, keep checking back with your account. The number will show up. I think that there's a phone number that you can call if you have any problems.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • matts5074matts5074 Member Posts: 148
    The 2 i've ordered showed up the next business day.

The voucher # is all you'll need.