Options

About the sims, are they realistic ones in the exam? -passed

matrixman123matrixman123 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello

I am going to write the 70-290 exam tomorrow and am a bit confused about the sims...

I have been doing some preptests from messureup. The sims in this prep test are in my opinion really bad, i can´t for my life get all the options right.... i know what the answers should be, for instance the ntfs security but the simulation does not look abit like the real thing. And the answers are a bit "how to say... discussable" . I reckon 50% of my energy goes to figure out how the sim is suppose to work. The prep test are a few years old though.

Are the real sims on the test as this ones from messureu or does it look like the real stuff on a server? for instance sharing right and so on?

Have you guys had any problem using the sims if you know what you would like to do?
Maybe you can put some peace in my mind......

Best regards Oskar

Comments

• Options
    GT-RobGT-Rob Member Posts: 1,090
    The sims are very accurate. Even right click works the way it should almost everywhere. It is VERY close to the real thing, the only difference is you can't access some stuff that is not applicable.

That said, I did not do any practice questions so I do not know how they compare. I suggest doing the questions on a real 2003 server, or at least navigating the same places.
  • Options
    Well thanks for that info! now im feeling alot better. The sims i have practiced on were dreadful, im more used with the real thing.

So i guess i will found out in 12 hours or so icon_confused.gif
  • Options
    Well the sims was really like the real thing, and that suited me fine. A was really worried when i did the preptest. After 4 sweaty hours i did pass with though :o

I must say that the exam was quite hard anyway.