What has this world come too???

http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/37025
CCNP Security - DONE!
CCNP R&S - In Progress...
CCIE Security - Future...

Comments

• Options
    Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
    Very Funny article! The sad thing is...its not a joke! haha. What people wont do for money?
  • Options
    pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
    haha, I saw this on MSNBC the other day.. What a freak.. YOu know the Great wall of China has no safety rails.. They dont care is someone is gonna fall off. If your dumb enough to lean over...
    Xinxing is the hairy one.
  • Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    If he wins his case, I'm so suing my employeer. A desk job with 3 T3's internet connection, has lead to my fatness as well. :D $$$$ I'm in the money $$$$ :D
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    wowitfothwowitfoth Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    And people wonder why other countries hate us so much! Ignorance is truly bliss, while the rest of us get pissed!
    spysig.php?lang=en&char=ironman
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    wowitfoth wrote:
    And people wonder why other countries hate us so much! Ignorance is truly bliss, while the rest of us get pissed!

well it certainly is better to get pissed off rather than be pissed on :D
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Dood! Is that really smart or what?

If he has concerns, he should have sued for a new house with a flight of stairs between every room and a fully equiped home gym. Then he might actually stand a small chance.

My nightmare scenario, headline: "Help Desk IT employee's body turns to 50% butter because of complete lack of physical activity. Autopsy shows 100% blockage of every artery in his body".

Ouch!! Ours could be a dangerous profession.

Seriously, I hope you guys are smarter than our surfing plaintif.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki