N+ Exact questions & answers

DziraDzira Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys

Where can I get the exact questions and answers icon_confused.gif:

Comments

• Options
    he-manhe-man Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Ha ha ha icon_lol.gif

I work with people like you. Like you, i dislike them.
  • Options
    kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Go to a testing center and register to take comptia's network plus exam. There you will get to sit in an air- conditioned room with the real-live questions, as far as the answers..umm..well you can answer the questions.

Voila..there you have the exact questions and your exact answers.

Kenny.
    There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.
  • Options
    BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Dzira...all of the questions will be answered here.
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    kenny504 wrote:
    Go to a testing center and register to take comptia's network plus exam. There you will get to sit in an air- conditioned room with the real-live questions, as far as the answers..umm..well you can answer the questions.

Voila..there you have the exact questions and your exact answers.

Kenny.

HAH icon_eek.gif I like your answer...see the point of taking a certification exam is to certify you have the knowledge it represents...so whats the point of having a certifcation such as Network+ when you really don't understand the material...just my 2 cents...how bout reading a book on the material and then trying for the exam...
  • Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Man some people just have no clue........
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    And never will....Beaver thats hillarious. Not sure if that one was anymore funny than sitting on a sharp stick though.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Netstudent, you remember that comment about the stick? icon_rolleyes.gif Ain't I a stinker?
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
This discussion has been closed.