Options

GroupWise anyone

KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
Anyone that can provide me some tips or general troubleshooting information? I already on the Novell GroupWise site.

I need some help to troubleshoot and manage the Novell GroupWise on Win XP and possible Visita environment. Any CNA or CNE GW guy out there...?

I'm only familiar with NetWare.... more Novell stuff is coming!!! lor........

Thanks
Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn

Comments

• Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I swotted for the Groupwise 6 elective for my MCNE attempt but ran out of time to clear the test before the deadline.

What do you need to know?
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice to see you still around. I was about to PM you.

Do you know any GW Admin or support site?

I just open up my old boxes that full with Novell study guides. I'm actullay working on the Console One today. I can tell you that it been a long time that I touch Novell. I'm working with NW and GW 6.5 on Win XP environment.

I'm also looking for GW troubleshooting guide other than the Novell documentation, even they are very good in detail. I want to hear from other GW Admin.

Other thing,... I will PM u
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Kasor wrote:
    Nice to see you still around. I was about to PM you.

Do you know any GW Admin or support site?

I just open up my old boxes that full with Novell study guides. I'm actullay working on the Console One today. I can tell you that it been a long time that I touch Novell. I'm working with NW and GW 6.5 on Win XP environment.

I'm also looking for GW troubleshooting guide other than the Novell documentation, even they are very good in detail. I want to hear from other GW Admin.

Other thing,... I will PM u

Ok I replied to the PM. Keep this thread alive with your Groupwise queries!