Options

Problems with 70-297

slt95slt95 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am looking for some assistance on the 70-297. I have taken the test 3 times and have failed. I have passed all the other tests without too much trouble. Here is what I have done, any suggestions would be helpful. I have read the Microsoft Press book twice, the Exam Cram twice, and the Sybex book once. I have been using the Transcenders and the other testing software that comes with those books. The first two times I took the test I was woefully unprepared, but we had some expiring vouchers that had to be used. Now I am at a loss as to how to proceed. Please help with any suggestions you have.

Comments

• Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Is this your first design exam? Is it the format of the exam that is causing you problems or the content?
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    slt95slt95 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    This is my first design exam. The main problem I have is the format. I feel I have a good handle on the content, but I just cannot seem to get all the information out of the case in order to answer the problems correctly. I also think I am getting killed on the select all the correct answer and the place the steps in order questions.