WANT TO KNOW ABOUT Testout tranning videos for MCSA course

shakeebshakeeb Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am a new member of this forum and I am also planing to give MCSA exam i want to know upto what extent the traning videos of MCSa from Testout are helpful in giving the MCSA exams and what other things beside this traning kit i needed to crack the exam
thankyou

Comments

• SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Yup, the TestOut courses are very helpful when coupled with hands-on training and a book or two. CBT Nuggets also comes highly recommended by many people, including me, but I happen to like TestOut as my "primary" computer-based training solution. Well. . . I use both, if I happen to have them for a particular exam, but if I had to choose one, I'd use TestOut. It gives a good run-through of the topics you'll see on the exams, a good set of simulators to drive the information home, as well as gives you some good ideas for how things should work in your real setup so that you can practice outside the simulated environment.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    TestOut, any day of the week.

I am not talking down about the Nuggets videoes, they were great! But the testout includes simulators which is really helpful! Also HUNDREDS of questions that are highly relevant.

So if you have the luxury of a choice, I would take testout.
    -Daniel
  • tuba_boxtuba_box Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi all,

Anyone know that is the same product testout and this on youlearn.com ???

I´ve looked at 70-270 on both sites, and the contents are same, just "updated" on
    youlearn.com

Any idea ????

Thanks.
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    TestOut features product updates with each of their courses, you download them through the TestOut Navigator Update. These updates include everything from fixes to content update. (That is, updates on a particular exam, not updates from one exam to another. You won't get 70-620 information if you purchase 70-270, nor would you get CCNA 640-802 material if you'd purchased the 640-801 course.) However, if the exam you've got the course for is updated with new or revised material, the TestOut will get updates for it.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • shakeebshakeeb Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Slowhand wrote:
    Yup, the TestOut courses are very helpful when coupled with hands-on training and a book or two. CBT Nuggets also comes highly recommended by many people, including me, but I happen to like TestOut as my "primary" computer-based training solution. Well. . . I use both, if I happen to have them for a particular exam, but if I had to choose one, I'd use TestOut. It gives a good run-through of the topics you'll see on the exams, a good set of simulators to drive the information home, as well as gives you some good ideas for how things should work in your real setup so that you can practice outside the simulated environment.

Thanks for your advice and also sorry to reply little late I watched the TestOut traning 4 days ago they are really very good can you help me by giving some links from where I can have well formatted syllabus for MCSA recent one
    thank you