Passed 70-297

Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
I don't know what exactly I was expecting on this exam but it wasn't that.

Passed with an 863
6 case studies and 46 questions

They need to provide a better way of letting you know that the test has begun for this one. It started and I didn't even realize it. I thought I was reading instructions on how to do the exam. While that is what I was doing, I didn't know that the time used for reading the instructions was counting for the 1st testlet.

The time alloted made me feel a little pressured but ended up with enough to complete it. Didn't really study much for this one. I started reviewing the CBT Nuggets and didn't quite get half way through it. We finally got some slack time at work and I took advantage of it by scheduling it and thankfully, passing it.

1 left.

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif

When I did the 70-292 exam, the timer started but the exam didn't... Turns out the exam started minimized, and when I finally noticed it was down there I clicked on it, but all it did was pop up and then immediately minimize itself again.

After a couple of minutes I was able to flag down the proctor and she was able to get it working (she may have simply done an alt-tab, I couldn't really see). Anyway, that killed the first 6 minutes of my exam. Fortunatley I ended up with time left over, but it was still a bad way to begin an exam.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. What exam are you going to take for the elective?
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Silver BulletSilver Bullet Member Posts: 676 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks.

Going to do the 70-284 next
    sprkymrk wrote:
    After a couple of minutes I was able to flag down the proctor and she was able to get it working (she may have simply done an alt-tab, I couldn't really see). Anyway, that killed the first 6 minutes of my exam. Fortunatley I ended up with time left over, but it was still a bad way to begin an exam.

I've had to alt-tab all of my Microsoft Exams. I was like you the first time it happened though. Strange that they haven't fixed that.

Just started on the CBT Nuggets for 70-284 and this guys isn't as interesting as James Conrad. Maybe it will get better.
  • sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck on 70-284.
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • ITdudeITdude Member Posts: 1,181 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_wink.gif
    I usually hang out on 224.0.0.10 (FF02::A) and 224.0.0.5 (FF02::5) when I'm in a non-proprietary mood.