Options

Should'nt i be an MCSE??

kenny504kenny504 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 237 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed exams 70-270, 70-290,70-291,70-293,70-294, and recently 70-298. I have associated my A+ and Network+ to count as an elective for MCSA and associated my Security+ to count towards an elective for MCSE.

However on my transcript it says I've completed all the above exams listed included recently passed 298 but my status goes as far as MCSA. It does not say MCSE. Should i givie it some time or I am missing an exam? which i sincerly doubt?
There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You've got all you need - did you supply MS with your Sec+ credentials? In other words, is it listed under your profile?
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    yes it is. Everything is there except for my MCSE status
    There is no better than adversity, every defeat, every loss, every heartbreak contains its seed. Its own lesson on how to improve on your performance the next time.
  • Options
    Lol. I just checked this morning and it says MCSE on my transcript. I guess It just took a day. Thanks for the reply anyway sprkymrk.
  • Options
    ajs1976ajs1976 Member Posts: 1,945 ■■■■□□□□□□
    When I passed the 292 exam, it showed up as completed on my transcript and then the next day the MCSA was there.
    Andy

2020 Goals: 0 of 2 courses complete, 0 of 2 exams complete
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well congrats to you then! icon_thumright.gif

Better remove the "WIP" from your profile, as you are now an official MCSE. icon_cool.gif
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations on the MCSE! icon_thumright.gif

Have you thought about using that empty slot in your W.I.P. list for a CCNP? It would balance out that MCSE quite nicely! :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    mikej412 wrote:
    Congratulations on the MCSE! icon_thumright.gif

Have you thought about using that empty slot in your W.I.P. list for a CCNP? It would balance out that MCSE quite nicely! :D

Ohh definetly in 3 months i will include the CCNP to W.I.P more specifically BCMSN.

I'm just trying to get my arms wrapped around all the theory in CCDA i failed this thing twice!!. That was a shocker for me. I plan on going back in two weeks from now. Out of All the certs I have, this CCDA is the most important "job-wise" and I am having a hard time. After this and Citrix(which will be a breeze) I'll go on to "my dream" cert..CCNP..lol.

hopefully that will charter me in to a CCIE mood. Im not there yet tho. not that serious.lol

Thanks for all the replies and support guys.