Question about hands on simulator questions which the test

WillgKnowledgeIseekWillgKnowledgeIseek Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Techexams windows 270 community,

I just got finished with the Security+ 2007 A+ , NET+ , exams

Now looking to get into my mcsa but more important become a MCP starting with the 270 Test, also studying the CCNA with a CCIE at my job who is my mentor

I work with windows xp and exchange 2007 everyday as a contractor for the gov . But Im trying to find out what the windows xp test wants me to know . So I can go over those proccesses and tasks ,

Im trying to find is there any virtual software which shows problems or issues with the 270 test shows the problem how to fix and then lets you do the process. I learn best by watching someone else do the task and then duplicate what they did . I hope I made that clear enough to understand of what kind of software exam prep im looking for.

Also has anyone made a cram sheet for the commands the xp test requires you to know

I really don't like just whiteboard cbts where the instructor just puts words on the board and talks alot with no visual or hands on , the security + for cbt nuggets aLmost made me sleep because nothing was shown other then drawings of network setups , even tho it was very good information the instructor gave.

Some questions about the windows 270 test

Does the test use any simulations? Or fill in blank

Im looking to take these test before dec 31 , 2007 to complete my 5 cert goal for the year

But more important just trying to find out what in the windows xp test 270 needs to be known for the test as in the admin options , which the test will test for.

Also what are yall using to study for the test any comments are appreciated

Im using BOSON simulator and CISCO academy course for my ccna which was what my mentor told me to choose

Thanks fellas and ladies look forward to being apart of this community in techexams while in the windows xp studying goal.
Currently Studying
CISCO CCNET, Exchange 2007, EST End of Jan

Updated :Passed Security + "2007 Version" 858 Oct 13, 2007
MCDST - December 22, 2007- 949