Options

Vista Video

sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
Disclaimer - I do not hate Microsoft. I like them. I make a living on managing MS networks and products.
But this is soooo funny!!!

icon_lol.gifhttp://www.flixxy.com/vista-operating-system-humour.htm

Some quotes:

"You'll see more crashes than a Nascar rodeo".
"A messenger service you couldn't dislodge with an exoset missile".
"Give us any indication of a purchase and you'll have to go to Mayo clinic to get our sales department off your butt".

icon_lol.gif
All things are possible, only believe.

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    I too like MS....but that was pretty creative :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    paintb4707paintb4707 Member Posts: 420
    LOL @ the old woman. "It's crashing! It won't boot up!"
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,045 Admin
    Boy, I use Vista almost every day for software testing and it's frightening how much of that is true.

The three-hour version of "Born Free?" I remember when Microsoft telephone tech support was only the 87-minute version of "Truckin'."
  • Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I heard that in OSX leopard, the network icon representing PCs has a blue screen on it. Not sure if this is true. :)
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Options
    Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
    i wish sites like that would let you download these videos. they never stream for me.
    Fantastic. The project manager is inspired.

In Progress: 70-640, 70-685
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,045 Admin
    Darthn3ss wrote:
    i wish sites like that would let you download these videos. they never stream for me.
    There are lots of programs that capture streaming movies directly from the browser. Have you tried the VideoDownloader plugin for FireFox? You can also try using video services that have a client utility viewer, such as metacafe.com.