Failed the ICND with 847 again

EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
DISAPPOINTED..... icon_sad.gif

Got the 847 again,

Design = 100%
Implementation = 63%
Troubleshooting = 53%
Technology = 78%

Surprsisnigly, I was able to answer the questions quickly and easily enough that I had 25 minutes remaining for the last 5 questions !!!

The " regret " word at the end was a SUPER shock as I was able to confidently answer most questions. I cant even figure where to improve on, as I dont know where I went wrong...

There were no questions on Frame Relay, just one each on ACls, VTP and NAT. All other questions were from STP and Routing Protocols.

Any advice now please...
NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com

Comments

• Options
    phreakphreak Member Posts: 170 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I failed again today myself.

The warden and I went out and bought the new release of the Cisco Press books and the Lammle book.

We are looking at buying some hardware here in a few days.

Best thing I can suggest is pick up where you left off in the new books, but focus on the new areas too.

My plan?

Going to start from scratch, as if I didn't know anything about Cisco at all.
  • Options
    mrjmrj Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    phreak wrote:
    I failed again today myself.

The warden and I went out and bought the new release of the Cisco Press books and the Lammle book.

We are looking at buying some hardware here in a few days.

Best thing I can suggest is pick up where you left off in the new books, but focus on the new areas too.

My plan?

Going to start from scratch, as if I didn't know anything about Cisco at all.

Do you really think hardware will help? I personally don't whatsoever. I took my 801 yesterday and failed with an 809, but I really don't see a benefit to hardware over simulations for the CCNA.