Options

MS action pack

EJizzelEJizzel Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
Has any one ever used the Action Pack available from MS. I'm considering buying into it and wanted some opinions on it?

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    EJizzel wrote:
    Has any one ever used the Action Pack available from MS. I'm considering buying into it and wanted some opinions on it?

Yes, it was cool....right up until they wouldn't allow me to renew it last year. Claimed I had already renewed it....??? They couldn't show me how I renewed it and I never received a copy but after subscribing for 4 years my fifth was mysteriously canceled because....I must have cloned myself or something icon_evil.gif (wish I knew where that other me was right about now...I could use some rest ;) ).
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    I also have the Action Pack, it comes with lots of software most you will never use

Lee H