Options

Average weight of Techexams users

Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
Hi

Following the hugely succesful thread asking peoples age i thought i would start this one.

I am 16 Stone icon_redface.gif

Next thread "Average height of Techexams users", we can then calculate the BMI of everyone who posted on all 3. :D

Lee H

Comments

• Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    14 stone icon_sad.gif or 196lbs i think icon_rolleyes.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    drthtaterdrthtater Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What is this "stone" you speak of? :P

I'm 195 lbs. icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    Sorry us UK people use stone

I am 224lbs icon_redface.gif
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Buck 75 here :D

I guess I should add height of an even 6 foot
  • Options
    elover_jmelover_jm Member Posts: 349
    Lee H wrote:
    Hi

Following the hugely succesful thread asking peoples age i thought i would start this one.

I am 16 Stone icon_redface.gif

Next thread "Average height of Techexams users", we can then calculate the BMI of everyone who posted on all 3. :D

Lee H

Whats the point of all these threads man? icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif
    stonecold26.jpg
  • Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I was kinda wondering the same thing...The age wasn't all that personal but now weight? You trying to size us up? icon_lol.gif 6'2'' 175-180 because it fluctuates, but i don't know why i'm even answering that. Depends on if I eat out. I can go out to eat and weigh 180, then thenext day weigh 175.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    crazy..buck 85 and 6'3"
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    6' 3", buck-ninety
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    6"2 266 pounds (one huge fat git)

At age 16-20 i was sport crazy, would play rugby and football non stop, tennis as well as golf.....and I weighed a just healthy 200~ pounds (for my height and build this is good) Never changed my eating habbits since though, and because of that im a fatty!
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Options
    Pash wrote:

At age 16-20 i was sport crazy, would play rugby and football non stop, tennis as well as golf.....and I weighed a just healthy 200~ pounds (for my height and build this is good) Never changed my eating habbits since though, and because of that im a fatty!

Same thing happened to me. I was 150 (they called me 'the rake')in high school, and sports 24/7. I gained ~40 pounds since then, and its not all muscle! :D
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

• Options
    MishraMishra Member Posts: 2,468 ■■■■□□□□□□
    5'6 130 pounds
    My blog http://www.calegp.com

You may learn something!
  • Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    snadam wrote:
    Pash wrote:

Same thing happened to me. I was 150 (they called me 'the rake')in high school, and sports 24/7. I gained ~40 pounds since then, and its not all muscle! :D

Ya I have gained since highschool as well. back in highschool baseball, they used to call me Stix.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    btowntechbtowntech Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm 5'8", 155 pounds, I like long walks on the beach, wait, wait, wrong site! I'm into running and cycling which helps keep the weight down. I think we're pushing it a little to far if you ask for eye and hair color next!
    BS - Information Technology; AAS - Electro-Mechanical Engineering
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    What an odd thread..

IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    boyles23boyles23 Member Posts: 130
    5'11" and 175.

Whats next? Pics!

What an odd thread!

But then I am replying!
  • Options
    KGhaleonKGhaleon Member Posts: 1,346 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm about 130-140 pounds, it goes up and down since I take breaks from my workout routine often. I burn fat extremely fast, so I'm having trouble eatting enough to stay at a decent weight. My height is probably 5'6". I'm 22, white and have a cat. Is that too much? icon_lol.gif
    Present goals: MCAS, MCSA, 70-680
  • Options
    RevenueRevenue Member Posts: 130
  • Options
    mgeorgemgeorge Member Posts: 774 ■■■□□□□□□□
    boyles23 wrote:
    5'11" and 175.

Whats next? Pics!

What an odd thread!

But then I am replying!

Well everyone on the cisco forums has seen my pic because I'm just that cool!!! *laughs*
    and im sure its not that hard to find :)

any who... 6'3", 205lbs
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1
  • Options
    ally_ukally_uk Member Posts: 1,145 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I;m 5,11 and 14 stone lol

Yes I need to lose about a stone !
    Microsoft's strategy to conquer the I.T industry

" Embrace, evolve, extinguish "
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    fluctuating 185 to 200, 5'10. I work out like a freak though, it helps having a gym around the corner. I came out of high school weighing 145 and everyone called me bones. I figure I should reply to this thread seeing that I started the age one, only fair.
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    5' 9" - 13st 6

-ken
  • Options
    Aquabat [banned]Aquabat [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 299
    6' 4' 200 pounds of pure lean and mean muscle
    i herd u leik mudkips lol
  • Options
    royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    5'9" and 165lbs.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    5'10", 165lbs..normally am 155lbs..working on dropping back to my normal weight now.
  • Options
    Actually, I started working out again for the first time in a long time. Hopefully I can hit the 200 mark, but make it muscle.

• Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I need to cut 2 minutes and some change off my two mile run within the next month. I'm more about cardio, but I hit the gym occasionally (just not lately). Plus, there's some built 155lb'ers in the UFC...
  • Options
    jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    5'10, 200lbs. should be about 190, but i havent been able to get to the gym as regularly, twice a week now
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • Options
    Mrock4 wrote:
    I need to cut 2 minutes and some change off my two mile run within the next month. I'm more about cardio, but I hit the gym occasionally (just not lately). Plus, there's some built 155lb'ers in the UFC...

Thursday is my cardio day usually. I play basketball for about 3 hours. One of the reasons I started working out; to get into 'dunking' shape :D

• Options
    freetechfreetech Member Posts: 154
    6'6", 225lbs or so.
    I was 195 until I started messing with computers...
    I could dunk up until I was about 40, but then I heard about this thing called online gaming...
    Experience is a harsh teacher. She gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.
  • Options
    phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    5'9" about 175lbs.
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus