Options

where to post

gaby_978gaby_978 Member Posts: 222
where can i post a voip issue. i post one on ccvp but no answer. not like this forum that we get answers right away. icon_lol.gif
‎"If you spend too much time thinking about a thing,
you'll never get it done"

Comments

• Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CCVP is a highly skilled certification and not considerd an entry level cert. So it probably isn't used as frequently as NA. But I would assume that most VP candidates periodically browse all the cisco forums. I guess any cisco forum would be about equal. It could be that nobody knows the answer to your question.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The problem with your question in the VP forum is based on the description there could be many different problems. I guess people aren't up for gettign into a really lengthy troubleshooting thread. If you had more information it may lead to more speculation about your problems. Atleast that was my initial thought when I saw your question.

Like Jonny 5 said "Need Input"
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    If it's not certification related, then unless it has some relevance to the forum, it's off-topic.

Your post in the CCVP Forum was close enough to stay there.

Posting this in the CCNA forum asking where to post because no one answered you other post within the hour is definitely off-topic.

http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=179541#179541
    Disable VAD and see if the problem goes away -- if it does, then its a VoIP issue.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!