Options

When is it ok to be as dirty minded as possible at work?

NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
When you are configuring the keyword filter on your barracuda! icon_lol.gif

I was doing some spam firewall tweaking today and while I was configuring the Keyword filter, it just didn't seem right. Just sitting there trying to think of every curse word and dirty word in the book. I thought it was hillarious typing all that stuff in there. I thought about importing a list, but that wouldn't be near as fun! icon_cool.gif Anyone have any similar experiences?
There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!

Comments

• Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    with our recent addition of a new firewall to replace an outdated one, I got the task of url filter testing. It was childish; yet productive at the same time!!! :D I really had to actually think hard about what to come up with to ensure that it was working properly.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    rossonieri#1rossonieri#1 Member Posts: 799 ■■■□□□□□□□
    well - probably you guys only wrote them once - in your english and slang dictionary.
    i have to put them 2 times then you did which is in english - slang - local - local slang icon_lol.gif
    sometimes - i feel like dont have a brain at all putting those words on antispam/webfilter icon_lol.gif
    the More I know, that is more and More I dont know.