Options

does it sound like im ready

shubomshubom Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey everyone i was wondering if you guys could tell me whether you think im ready for this exam. I have been studying the microsoft press book for a little over 6 months now i keep getting called for work and getting distracted, anyway i can answer all the questions correctly in that. i have a sybex test centre and am getting between 80 and 90 percent in that. i also have been getting around 80 percent in the microsoft press tests as well and yesterday i got a 78 percent on your test here. i have numerous study guides and example questions i have been going through as well, as well as a home network with 5 comps i do various things with i am looking to go for it next week sometime and just study hard up until it, so guys does it sound like im ready?

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Sounds to me you are ready, the passing score is pretty low so if you score 80% and more on several different tests, you should do just fine.
  • Options
    SartanSartan Inactive Imported Users Posts: 152
    Roughly, what is the passing mark of the exam? If it's not a 75% or something i'll go write it right away, I don't feel like studying :P I've been putting it off for my intra-curricular studies.
    Network Tech student, actively learning Windows 2000, Linux, Cisco, Cabling & Internet Security.