Practice Tests/Labs

Hey guys, I'm looking for some resources in regards to practice tests and practice labs.

So far I've gone through: Syngress, MCSE Core Exams (O'reilly), and some CBT Nugget videos.

I've exhausted all the questions, I was wondering if there was a site that had some practice questions/tests. and anything that offered some type of lab scenarios to help me with the sim part of the exam.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    I bought the tests from MeasureUp! (the same company that makes the tests in the MS Press books) and they have some simulations in them. I bought the MCSE core pack because it had a good discount and was the cheapest package compared to other companies. If you choose to buy the exams individually, don't buy them all on the same transaction. I bought the core pack and the 297 exam at the same time, but I got a coupon for a discount on my next purchase afterwards. So I wound up paying full price for the 297 exam - oh well, I'm sure I can find some other test on which I can use the discount.

Also, sure to turn off user account control if you are running Vista, otherwise the simulation engine won't install.