Options

Passed both exams!

147147 Member Posts: 117
As I mentioned in my previous post, I am reporting on my experience in taking both exams on the same day.

I took the 601 and 602 this morning. The testing center scheduled 2 hours per exam for me, but I finished both in about 70 minutes. I got a 735 and 865, respectively.

I was really surprised by how much easier the 602 was than the Essentials. The 602 didn't have any unusual or unexpected material (you definately needed to know the customer service aspect), but the 601 had a few curve balls. My main problem on the 601 was the number of questions concerning really obscure little details about various topics.

Either way, A+ done! Thanks to everyone who answered questions for me.

-Will
Fear is the absence of Faith.

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    leefdaddyleefdaddy Member Posts: 405
    Congrats, told ya both same time wasn't a problem...
    Dustin Leefers
  • Options
    CaptainMorganCaptainMorgan Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great take on the exams thank you! And congratulations!

-Capt
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    MightyspiderMightyspider Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well done.

What's next?
  • Options
    147147 Member Posts: 117
    Studying for the 70-270 right now. I hope to get it done before Christmas and jump into the 290 immediately after. Once I've passed both of those I'm taking a break before the 291 and MCSA.
    Fear is the absence of Faith.