Options

Why are microsoft so cheap?

ssjaronx4ssjaronx4 Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,

Just got my MCITP certificates and I couldn't help but notice that my Charter Member certifcate looks the dogs but my standard certificate looks like I've just printed it off myself with a 10year old inkjet printer onto some toilet paper :P . I mean, the standard cerificate is printed on the thinist paper with washed out colours and its about the about A5 in size. The Chartered Member certificate on the other hand is printed on decent quality paper with bold colours, metalic logo and just look great. Its the same story with my MCTS certificates. Anyone else think that the most wealthy company in the world which by itself is richer some countries could print some decent certificates for the people who are supporting them the most?

Aron

Comments

• Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Yes they should try harder. But they won't. We used to get a shipload of technet CD's when we passed the MCSE in NT 4.0

I'm afraid companies are just mean. If it's any consolation I passed the CNE recently and was expecting the nice red border certificate to compliment the CNA certificate I got in Netware 5. Im afraid the CNE 5 and CNE 6 certificates were disappointing. White paper with some horrible black font wording. I guess Novell just couldn't be bothered. Lot's of penny pinching by all kinds of vendors but there are lots of techs out there these days so I guess they really dont think they need to impress you with nice certificates.

Too bad.