Options

Essentials/Core Hardware Soon!!!

aidan80aidan80 Member Posts: 147 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm about to schedule my A+ Core Hardware for little over a week from now. I've gone though a couple of books to bring me up to date on whats covered on the exam. I'm getting on average 80's and 90's on the example tests on this site. My only weak point is IRQ table which I need to fully memorize again...

Any advice on what to expect on this exam would be good!!! Is there any weird questions, strange things that popup. I'm sure I'll be fine although I was even nervous when I took my driving test for the first time (in the US) almost 1 year ago. icon_lol.gif

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Well, if you've reviewed the Objectives and understand them well enough to teach it to someone who knows nothing about them, have experience, and have a couple of study resources like Meyers and/or Sybex, then you may be ready.

Best way to tell is schedule it and go for it! :D
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?