Netflix

Aquabat [banned]Aquabat [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 299
ok guys, my movie queue is dwindling.

Movie suggestions?
i herd u leik mudkips lol

Comments

• Univ3rs@lUniv3rs@l Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i thought I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry was pretty decent. It just came out on dvd.
  • cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
    My email for my netflix acct is astromgren-(AT)-comcast(d0T)net If you want to send an friend invite you are free to check out my queue.
    Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.
  • Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    Hi

I massivley reccomend "This is England"

Little known director Shane Meadows, social realism during the 80's. Stephen Graham's (Snatch, Gangs of New York) performance is astounding

Few more that will definitely entertain

Harsh Times
    Requiem For A Dream
    Chopper

Lee H
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Bourne Ultimatum is coming soon. Anyone else on the HD-DVD/Blu-ray train? I have the add-on for my 360 and some of the films have been absolutely stunning.
  • RTmarcRTmarc Member Posts: 1,082 ■■■□□□□□□□
    We have both PS3 and HD-DVD. Both look fantastic. Both show a night and day difference between standard definition but I can't tell any difference between Blu-Ray and HD-DVD.
  • AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    What style do you already like, makes reccomendations easier.
    Blu-Ray and HD-DVD both use the same compression codecs (mostly), any difference in quality should just be down to the quality of the player (but BluRay does have more space theoretically for higher bitrates but I don't see that being a big deal at the level they are already at).
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?