Exam futility

RD28327RD28327 Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
Is there any sort of record for failing a particular exam over and over (M$, Cisco, CompTIA,etc.)??? Failing miserably (200+ points) is one thing, but coming close time after time but not passing is nearly insane.

Comments

• KomkommerKomkommer Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I know this guy who failed CCNA twice with 849 or so. He contacted Cisco for an explanation. But I don't have any contact any more.
  • dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I know somone who scored a 300 on the 070-291 exam, when I think passing score was around a 700.
    The only easy day was yesterday!
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    dtlokee wrote:
    I know somone who scored a 300 on the 070-291 exam, when I think passing score was around a 700.

I know someone that scored 300 something on the Hardware portion of A+, then failed a second time with a higher score (500-600?). Then passed the OS portion but never finished the HW before the exam expired and now has to retake both for the new updated exam.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • RD28327RD28327 Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Maybe I should have rephrased or asked a different question. But here goes ..... how many times has someone taken an exam and failed before they eventually passed it?
  • bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    RD28327 wrote:
    how many times has someone taken an exam and failed before they eventually passed it?

Failed 291 three times before passing it (ie. passed on the 4th attempt with high 700s)
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • dtlokeedtlokee Member Posts: 2,378 ■■■■□□□□□□
    RD28327 wrote:
    Maybe I should have rephrased or asked a different question. But here goes ..... how many times has someone taken an exam and failed before they eventually passed it?

I will let you know when I pass the CCIE R+S Lab

I had a student pass CCNA on his 9th attempt, that's the record for number of attempts
    The only easy day was yesterday!