Options

How can i create an e-learning network?

olufonolufon Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
I got this stuff going on.Im from nig and stuffs as this are kinda rare.I need ideas on creating an e-learning network for schools on their private networks and then connect it to a wan of schools
Olufon.Muyiwa

Comments

• Options
    BeaverC32BeaverC32 Member Posts: 670 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Click your heels together twice and wave the magic wand...
    MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, LPIC-1, MCP, MCTS: Vista Config, MCTS: SQL Server 2005, CCNA, A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Linux+, BSCS (Information Systems)
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,047 Admin
    I would suggest finding eLearning networks on the Internet that are similar to what you are looking for and ask them about them about their hardware, software, configuration, content creation and start-up costs.
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    http://moodle.org/
    Moodle is a course management system (CMS) - a free, Open Source software package designed using sound pedagogical principles, to help educators create effective online learning communities. You can download and use it on any computer you have handy (including webhosts), yet it can scale from a single-teacher site to a University with 200,000 students.

Or check out this UNESCO link (your UN dollars at work) for some more free and open source Courseware Tool options besides Moodle.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!