Options

Citrix Issue/Active Directory

BigToneBigTone Member Posts: 283
Ok I know this is broad, mostly because I haven't been dealing with the issue, and I'm not sure if I'd get more response if this was in the Citrix forum because it looks kind of slow but here's whats happening.

When you log onto the citrix server and click on one of the applications, we get an error that the citrix server is not found.

Background:

We also just installed a new domain controller with active directory earlier in the week, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Comments

• Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    First thing, does the computer have basic network connectivity to the Citrix server that has the application (ping by name and IP address, browse network shares, etc)?
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    From what I gathered from the rest of the IT team I'm pretty sure they remote desktop'd to the citrix server and tried to open the application page from there.
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    Does the error message resemble this at all...

"There is no SSL citrix server assigned to this connection"

or anything similar to that?
  • Options
    Ok so I Just watched our security guy try and log on today.

He goes through the NFUSE classic, logs in, and then trys one of the applications and it says, There is no server on the specified address.