Just passed N10-003

brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
I just took the N+ 2007 test...and in all honesty, I do not feel like the test questions reflected the study materials out there well enough...just as the A+ I just took and passed didnt.

I used MM's Passport, Exam Cram2 (reference book and practice test questions booklet), this site's resources, and every practice test I could find.

I was ultra confident in knowing better than 90% of what I had been studying for weeks, but the "random weirdness" factor really threw me on the test.

I'm glad to have it out of the way, but I have to say both the recent A+ and N+ tests are not good indicators of knowledge or experience imho. I think the questions were either too tricky or too 'random facty'.

Comments

• jarjarjarjar Member Posts: 60 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratz!!!

I take the test in a week.
  • brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    good luck.

I studied for about 4-5 weeks, about 4 hrs a day. I could have stopped studying and taking practice tests after about 2 weeks because the material on the test was just so left feild to what I had been studying...for what its worth.
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats brad :D , good luck jarjar
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?