Options

Break!

jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
Maybe it's time to play world of warcraft lol, I was a guild master for 1 year and I hold the bank haha...

Comments

• Options
    Darthn3ssDarthn3ss Member Posts: 1,096
    SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLSSSS OUTTTTTTTTTTTT FOOOOR CHRISTMASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(to the tune of "schools out for summer" or whatever its called :D)
    Fantastic. The project manager is inspired.

In Progress: 70-640, 70-685
  • Options
    SchluepSchluep Member Posts: 346
    Darthn3ss wrote:
    SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLSSSS OUTTTTTTTTTTTT FOOOOR CHRISTMASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(to the tune of "schools out for summer" or whatever its called :D)

Come on now, no need to rub it in with a song. icon_cry.gif
  • Options
    NetstudentNetstudent Member Posts: 1,693 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Geesh, I'm almost there. A break will be SO frikin nice. Then I can casually read through BCMSN and trainsignal and not feel like i'm neglecting Ethics. icon_lol.gif

Everytime I think of that song, I think about the movie "Dazed and Confused" I love that movie.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1 BUT 209.62.5.3 is my 127.0.0.1 away from 127.0.0.1!
  • Options
    IncInc Member Posts: 184
    Netstudent wrote:
    Geesh, I'm almost there. A break will be SO frikin nice. Then I can casually read through BCMSN and trainsignal and not feel like i'm neglecting Ethics. icon_lol.gif

Same here. It feels almost like everyone waited for last quarter to implement most time consuming projects icon_confused.gif
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Inc wrote:
    Netstudent wrote:

Same here. It feels almost like everyone waited for last quarter to implement most time consuming projects icon_confused.gif

+1000

I FULLY agree...I have had ZERO time to study the past 3 months... while usually the end of the year is a good time to hit the books.

Fortunately, the entire industry is off for a week during the xmas break, so I decided to start picking up my books and reading them in hopes to knock of an exam during the break.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I just can't wait to study things I'm actually interested in again. I took a full-time course load in addition to working full-time, and that didn't leave much time for certs. I was able to kick out 294 in Nov, and I'm hoping to tackle 291 by the end of the year, but that might get pushed back.
  • Options
    PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Inc wrote:
    Netstudent wrote:

im gonna add another +1000

Ive been to the middle east and back again for one project this month. Got three other projects on the go as well as maintaining my support obligations....ohh and I have my 70-290 next tuesday. Every customer and his dog want's their projects done before year end....just so it's done.....

I had a week off a couple of weeks back and had a nasty bout of flu while on it, meaning I was recovering from illness rather than relaxing.

It's getting to the point when I feel id rather just be in full time support, at least I wouldnt be coming and going like I am atm and I really enjoy supporting users icon_sad.gif
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,038 Admin
    snadam wrote:
    Fortunately, the entire industry is off for a week during the xmas break, so I decided to start picking up my books and reading them in hopes to knock of an exam during the break.
    Same here. I'll be studying for a cert or two, working on blog articles, and playing the open beta of the Shaiya MMORPG when it starts up in a week or so.