Options

Pursuing 70-299, need your expertise!!!

jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
I am currently pursuing 70-299, so far I have the following limited inventory in my arsenals:

Trainsignal Network Security 2003
Trainsignal Server Security 2003
Trainsignal Advanced Security 2003
Transcenders

I am currently searching for books related to 70-299, if you have any advise that you might want to share, please do so, and I will be thankful and appreciate your effort. Also please let me know what other reliable books/videos resources should I look for, and what scrolls weapons you used to slay this so called 70-299 (exam)!

I will be performing a full lab, I am currently limited to 4 PC, my old skul Pentium 4 gave up on me yesterday (his cowardice fled knowing that it might cause his life icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif ), in the midst of me preparing my LAB, to tackle and prepare myself for this epic battle.

Happy Holidays YEAH YEAH!!!

Comments

• Options
    mrjawbonesmrjawbones Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I've never used Trainsignal before, but I just passed the 299 this morning and it wasn't all that bad. I used CBT Nuggets and MeasureUp practice test. Good luck!
    WIP: CEH
    Next: CCNA

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.
  • Options
    jbaellojbaello Member Posts: 1,191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    stormking wrote:
    I've never used Trainsignal before, but I just passed the 299 this morning and it wasn't all that bad. I used CBT Nuggets and MeasureUp practice test. Good luck!

I just got my hands on CBT_Nuggets 70-299, has anyone used MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-299): Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network (Pro-Certification) by Tony Northrup and Orin Thomas (Hardcover - April 21, 2004).

I'm also looking at Sybex MCSA/MCSE: Windows Server 2003 Network Security Administration Study Guide (70-299), please let me know which one is better?