Options

Tcat's Quiz.

pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
Anyone ever use his quizer? No offence to him, but the gramer is very poor in it. (he is obviously not a native tongue). It can sometimes confuse me. Anotherthing, I am achieving 80% right off the bat, within a day or two i could be hitting 90% easy.. Does that mean i am ready, or his testing engine is a bit too easy? Another thing, the testing engine he chose to input his database is not the best.. I cant skip questions. I am left to the mercy of the testing machine

Just some thoughts...
Xinxing is the hairy one.

Comments

• Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey dood. Like all quizzers the more you use them, then you will learn the answers - be careful of that.
    As far as spelling goes, American English is Tcats native tongue, but I think he sometimes has trouble translating his thoughts into a coherent written sentence. Very noticable in the early pdf, but improved as it was built on.
    Might be an idea to convert the questions to another engine - I have dont that before successfully, but it depends on what the licence reads.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    haha, First try i am getting 80's

Yeah some of his grammer is incoherent in this quizer.

pand
  • Options
    Well i emailed Tcat

This is basically what he told me. He told me the reason he uses that test engine is so that the end user (US), can modify it. The reason for the incoherent writing? He uses one of those voice translator softwere thingy's..
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
    RussS wrote:
    Hey dood. Like all quizzers the more you use them, then you will learn the answers - be careful of that.
    Actually, that's why I like testing software, such as Boson and Trancender. Not that I'm memorizing question that I hope are on the exam, but instead, the test prep quizzers are like an instructor giving out tid-bits of information that I take notes from.

I find it a lot easier to take notes from a practice quizzer one question at a time than it is for me to constantly be stopping and restarting a multimedia presentation, like the Leankey and CBT Nuggets videos.

Each to their own expeditious learning style...