Options

I'm in a bad situation.

2»

Comments

• Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    I've heard that the tests are very closely related, and its best to jump on the second one asap. I'll know myself in a couple of weeks :P
  • Options
    KrankKrank Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    brad- wrote:
    I've heard that the tests are very closely related, and its best to jump on the second one asap. I'll know myself in a couple of weeks :P

That is soo true, Khaddar, you should take the exam soon as you still have fresh the information of the 70-271, they're really closely related.
  • Options
    KhaddarKhaddar Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would do it right away, but...I'm thinking if I spread it out I can convince them to give me a second raise with the DST cert. Not to mention I studied soooo muuuccchhh soooo harrrddd that I literally have been sleeping 12 hours a night and I am still exhausted. I just need the rest soooo bad and I intend to study a little more thouroughly for this one.

Thanks
  • Options
    nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass but theres no way i would work in those conditions! what absolute idiots!

take good experiance from this. so get another job! or if you do have to stay there try and get more mcp's out of them THEN LEAVE THEM IN THE LURCH! ! ! !

seriously i cant believe what theyve done to you. i would of said 2 words to them if they said that, one begins with F and the other begins with O ! ! ! ! icon_cool.gif
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    If they put you in a pinch like that they want you gone. A company that values an employee would not do that. Thats probably not the only thing they'll do to try to make you leave. I've seen people get fired for being late or other piddly things after falling from good graces. I'd say get the mcdst on their dime and hit the road before they can you.
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations man. I read this thread just now, and was really pulling for you. Thankfully I just had to scroll down and see you passed with an 816. Good job. Definitely get started on the next one, worst case scenario, you leave there, and you have a second test under your belt. Best case, you get it and get a raise. If not, work on another one. It never hurts...plus you might as well. If you try to take a break to relax, it's going to really ruin your rhythm of studying. My "break" is just ending, and it was only supposed to be two months. It turned out to be 5 months.
  • Options
    KhaddarKhaddar Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just got my raise...Woohoo!!! 30% increase!!!!
  • Options
    ThiassiThiassi Member Posts: 167
    Khaddar wrote:
    Just got my raise...Woohoo!!! 30% increase!!!!

Very nice. :)

You can buy us all a beer now then. ;)
    ~Thiassi
  • Options
    iowatechiowatech Member Posts: 120
  • Options
    Magnum2544Magnum2544 Member Posts: 103
    Someone should write a book or make a movie out of this experience icon_lol.gif

Congrats man! You really pulled through!

We are all proud!
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    This is good stuff, man! Congratulations icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif

We have another motivational story to read, I can use this for my 291 in a couple of months.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com