Options

Overview of the exam and actual blueprint...

rjbarlowrjbarlow Member Posts: 411
Hi all,
for me approachs the time to take the exam, I wanted to ask, probably one more time, where can I find a demonstration of the "style" of the exam (if exist, tried but can't find) and the most actual blueprint (actual topics), that because I studied on mspress and sybex 2nd edition, but I ever worried about if those topics are renewed.

Thank You very much and excuse me if my demand is repetitive.
Pork 3
Maindrian's music

WIP: 70-236, 70-293 and MCSE.

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You can find the exam objectives here: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.mspx

The style of the exam is pretty close to the second half of the MS Press book. The questions usually involve some sort of scenario that you have to work through. It's not likely that you'll get fact-recall questions, such as, "What is the minimum amount or RAM required to install Server 2003?" You will also get drag-n-drop type questions. You might get something like the TCP/IP properties page where you have to configure various settings based on the given situation. Finally, you will also get simulation questions where you have to perform a given task in an actual Windows environment. This is why it is especially important to get some hands-on experience. If you work through all the exercises in the MS Press book, you should be good.
  • Options
    AhhhyesAhhhyes Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks for the heads up!
    Failure to prepare is preparing to fail