Options

hello everyone, passed the exam - 876

awaisyboyawaisyboy Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
The exam was the easiest exam I have done other than my driving theory:) - Although, this was my second try doing the exam - guess I was lucky -in terms of what questions came up this time. The first exam was really hard compared to this one. Thanks to ppl who answered my information on vulnerable ports - although thankfully - it didn't come up!

I am going to do my A+ just to say I have got that qualification( also to prove to employers i knw my stuff). I had no plans before - felt I didn't need to (bcos been round computers since I was a kid - built my own for myself and friends for free as a hobby). Anyone who have done the A+. Is the exam hard as the pass mark is much lower I have seen some practice questions.

Any book you recommend with reasons? Is sybex one any good?? - The updated version??

Comments

• Options
    pandimuspandimus Member Posts: 651
    Good Job, I retake mine on Wensday.. Hopefully i get some good questions too..

The most agree'd upon book that people seem to like is the mike meyers all in one by osbourne mcgraw hill. Make sure you get the most recent addition considering the objectives of the test have changed recently..
    Xinxing is the hairy one.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    awaisyboyawaisyboy Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks guys -

re A+ choice - I went to amazon to buy the m meyers book - put my order in and then cancelled - just read a thread someone did the exam using the 5th ed. with the updated objectives and they said the exam didn't cover evrything - will wait for more responses before i plunge - give it 24hrs of responses and then buy.
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congratulations! Great score icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on a good score icon_cheers.gif

Pandimus - luck for your turn dood icon_thumright.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    blackguymdblackguymd Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Congratz.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    Congratulations!
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    pmannpmann Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great job! :D

Hope I can get a score like that next week.