thankx for these notes

barinderbarinder Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
hey i startedthis course in october with no computer background! i have read the book gone through the my mirosoftlearning.com but wen i do practice ezams i get only 50% no more help! because its really getting annoyed! and am feellin board of it too. thankx for these notes too. icon_rolleyes.gificon_eek.gif

Comments

• dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    If you're starting to burn out, take a little time off. The 270 has a lot of information that can be overwhelming for someone with a weaker background. Just remember, once you get this one down, the rest will come more quickly. You might want to give Transcender and CBT Nuggets a shot. Mix up your training a bit by using something besides written material.
  • dax_kundax_kun Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    He is right. Coming from no computer background, read only what you can understand and remember. What I usually do from a topic that I dont know is just read the chapter then take a break, after the break I try to recall everything. This way things will sink in deeper and you'll remember them. And do some hands on too.
  • barinderbarinder Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    how long would u say it takes for some like me 2 do the ezams! icon_confused.gif
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    290 is essentially the server version of 270. You could probably prepare for that 2-3 months after you finish 270.
  • barinderbarinder Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    okay thankx alot!