Options

Finally- 270 DOWN!

Well, after 3 weeks of serious study (that followed a month of not so serious study) I took the exam and did much better than I thought I would: 873.

I didn't see any questions that were completely alien to me- I just didn't know how to answer all of them! Also, I personally didn't find the questions to be too difficult, just that they required a LOT of patience to analyze before selecting an answer.

I used the Sybex book (which I don't recommend), the Transcender tests and the materials / forums from this site. I think the TechNotes were extremely valuable because they focused right in on materials that you need to know and did a great job explaining the topics clearly. The Transcender materials, however, were the most valuable resource I used. The explanations in the flash cards and questions were invaluable in understanding the material- I can't recommend them enough.

Finally, thank-you to everyone here who answered questions for me this past week- those answers actually came into play in three specific questions on my exam this morning.

Like Ruroni just posted a few hours ago, I'm taking a couple weeks off before the next one!

:D:D:D:D:D
Fear is the absence of Faith.

Comments