Options

Need Aironet bridge IOS version 12.3(7).

anisanis Member Posts: 34 ■□□□□□□□□□
HI,

I have a Cisco Cisco Aironet 1400 Series Bridge Model Air-BR1400, IOS versions 12.3(icon_cool.gifJA. It was getting shutdown from 10 pm to 8/9 am because of the low temperature. And I found the following error log:
“Interface Dot11Radio0 Radio over temperature detected”.

Searching through the net, I found it’s a common problem with this version of IOS. Cisco itself recommends downgrading it to IOS version 12.3(7). This IOS image is supposed to be found in the Cisco site with id and pass.

However, I don’t have any ID or password to download the file from CISCO site. And my valuable customer is yelling at us. Now being in emergency, I have no other way but to seek help here. [edited by Webmaster, see Mike's comment below]

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    anis wrote:
    And my valuable customer is yelling at us. Now being in emergency, I have no other way but to seek help here.
    The legal way of selling the customer a SMARTnet Contract (or having them buy one from Cisco) never crossed your mind?
    If you have paid for a software license (per device) or have an active SMARTnet contract, you can access and download the images. Go to Ordering on Cisco.com for information about ordering Cisco products, including Cisco IOS Software

Before you start requesting pirated copies of the IOS for your customer, you might want to read Cisco's SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    mgeorgemgeorge Member Posts: 774 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Many of the Cisco Wireless Access Points you can get the wireless software for it via cisco website with guess level account;

http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/pub/Redirect.x?mdfid=278875243

If its not listed there, you must have a smartnet contract.
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1