Annoying problems

billybob01billybob01 Member Posts: 504
1st Question. I have a user who has received email from two reputable people, but when they read the email it just shows musical notes!!!!! I have never scene this before! and when they try and print it prints musical notes, now when i print the email out it`s fine!! Any ideas?? as i am stumped.

2nd Question. I am running an application that enables people at home to logon and use their home drive at work, but i want to know if it`s possible somehow of running a report to see how many people are using the product.

Comments

• royalroyal Member Posts: 3,352 ■■■■□□□□□□
    billybob01 wrote:
    1st Question. I have a user who has received email from two reputable people, but when they read the email it just shows musical notes!!!!! I have never scene this before! and when they try and print it prints musical notes, now when i print the email out it`s fine!! Any ideas?? as i am stumped.

Sounds like the sending user is using a custom font that the receiving user does not support
    billybob01 wrote:
    2nd Question. I am running an application that enables people at home to logon and use their home drive at work, but i want to know if it`s possible somehow of running a report to see how many people are using the product.

Depends on the application if it can create usage reports. If you have SMS or SCCM, if agents are installed on all those clients, you should be able to use software metering I would think.
    “For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.” - Harry F. Banks