Options

IE Voice COD

PhillyDPhillyD Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anyone here purchased and used the Internetwork Expert Class on demand for voice? I was half tempted to buy it since the routing and switching one was so good, but I just wondered what level of understanding I would need to benefit from it. would I be OK with my QOS and CVOICE passes and being halfway through the GWGK book or would I need to finish my 'VP first.

Thanks in advance

Phill

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    PhillyD wrote:
    Has anyone here purchased and used the Internetwork Expert Class on demand for voice?
    They missed their December date, and it looks like they are going to miss their rescheduled February date.... so it currently isn't an option for Voice Studies. Their Workbooks are also back to Pre-Order status...... no clue when the products will actually exist.

The IPExpert products exist and are shipping -- Workbook and Proctor Guide, DVD Video on Demand, and Audio Training on CD. NLI (ccbootcamp) has been shipping their Technology Workbooks and 2 Volumes of their CCIE Lab workbooks (5 labs each). IEMentor also has a workbook available.

I think InternetworkExpert stated you should already have passed your CCIE Written to take the Advanced Technology Class..... but the COD version and the Technology Lab would probably be useful for someone working on the CCVP -- just skip the topics that aren't in the CCVP.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    PhillyDPhillyD Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ok thanks, I'll look into the other vendors
  • Options
    Rob_DanRob_Dan Inactive Imported Users Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    like COD version and the Technology Lab is there any specific one for CCVp?

can anyone suggest any work book for practice labs in CCVP?