Options

Who's your favorite Talk Radio personality??

Aquabat [banned]Aquabat [banned] Inactive Imported Users Posts: 299
Sean Hannity
Marc Levin-The Great One

:D
i herd u leik mudkips lol

Comments

• Options
    mog27mog27 Member Posts: 302
    Used to be Howard Stern but I haven't listened to him in ages and don't have Sirius.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin

"The internet is a great way to get on the net." --Bob Dole
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Aquabat wrote:
    Sean Hannity
    Marc Levin-The Great One

:D

icon_thumright.gif

Awesome! Those are my 2 favorites.

Get off the phone you big dope!
  • Options
    snadamsnadam Member Posts: 2,234 ■■■■□□□□□□
    For morning show purposes, I listen to local Radio 'Holmberg's Morning Sickness' on 98kupd. By far my fav. Usually reminds me of my friends and I shooting the $hit, but mic'ed up. Its not really 'talk radio', but its still entertaining! My wife hates hard rock, but I have her convinced to listen to the morning sickness. She loves it! They're streaming on the web if anyone is interested...

There used to be a late talk sports DJ in the 90's, and I used to listen to him religiously. Unfortunately, his name escapes me. Had a REALLY RASPY voice. Based out of the Bay Area on KNBR, then went national for a few years and disappeared. ANYBODY remember him?

EDIT: Scott Ferrall!!! HA! anybody remember scott ferrall? Apparently he is on sirius now.
    **** ARE FOR CHUMPS! Don't be a chump! Validate your material with certguard.com search engine

:study: Current 2015 Goals: JNCIP-SEC JNCIS-ENT CCNA-Security
  • Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    talk radio FTL! Most of the 'popular' ones are too extreme, right or left, and make me want to vomit into the air conditioner vents.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    mog27 wrote:
    Used to be Howard Stern but I haven't listened to him in ages and don't have Sirius.

Was mine too at one time. Then our channels kicked him over to AM, found him there and a few weeks later he was gone altogether icon_sad.gif Actually ok too because I wouldn't want to listen to him with the kids around....plus without Sirius...I wouldn't get it either.

However, now that I've gone and grown up. :P

Dave Ramsey
    And his show I can listen via the Internet if I'm not near a radio.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,045 Admin
    I listened to Howard Stern from 1991-2000, but his show changed too much for my tastes. The same thing happened with Tom Leykis and George Noory. Now I'm an AM talk radio junkie and listen to anything on KFI AM 640, including Bill Handel, John & Ken, Art Bell, and Leo Laporte.