Options

Passed Today.

KikodeKikode Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello just updating with the good news. Also want to add my 2 cents about the 602 and 601 in my opinion the questions were much more relative to the study materials then my last CompTIA experience. I had way more probs with the IT section even though I got a better score on it.(Probably because I was really cocky about the questions and didn't verify my answers as well). Thanks for being here guys I'm so relieved to have this under my belt more so then the Network + oddly enough. Now for the hard part deciding what next... Any recommendations MCP, CCNP or Security +? I will definitely want to wait until I have a job first of course but for the future.

Woot time to celebrate and remove those dang practice tests and books from my Desktop hehe.

Comments

• Options
    Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good job!

Of course, where next? Depends on your career goals. Personally I went into CCNA since it's related to the net+ and although I learned a lot about Networking there, I don't work with Cisco equipment enough so it was probably a bad idea for me.

I work with Microsoft A LOT so that would have been a better move for me. Without knowing your situation I would say start on your Vista exam since it applies for a bunch of Microsoft certs. $.02 of course.
    -Daniel
  • Options
    chrisdugganchrisduggan Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations :)

I agree, give Vista a bash
  • Options
    KikodeKikode Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Cool Ill check that out especially if it counts towards my MCSA because thats what I'd really like to be one day an Admin. And I know windows Server pretty well so it would be an easy Adjustment.
  • Options
    chrisdugganchrisduggan Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yep, goes towards MCTS / MCSA / MCSE You should have no problems