Options

Another one bites the dust...

techster79techster79 Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
I have punched out 293 with a score of 835. I second guessed myself on a few questions I clicked for review. Who knows if it brought my score up or down. So I'm glad its over with but it was a heck of a day.

I had the brilliant idea to try to get a copier swapout job done before my test. I thought I had budgeted my time enough to have at least an hour to grab lunch and do some last minute reviewing. Well the copier had one of the coin stations attached to it and it took a while to remove it from the old copier and install it on the new one. So once I got everything swapped over I made a copy(each one cost me $.10) which was almost solid black. Turns out 2 of the 3 mirrors inside the copier had been knocked out of their housing. I finally got done with the call and had a 90 minute drive to the closest test center, and it took every minute.

So I got seated for the exam. I got a smattering of questions, some seemed like gimmes with obvious wrong answers except for the one correct answer. I had a couple of very poorly worded or just plain confusing questions. I actually had one question where I thought there was no "really" right answer. Microsoft needs to add a comment button during the test(by the time I was done I just wanted it to end, not add comments). So anyway once I clicked end exam the system sat there for at least 3-4 minutes with a blank grey screen, scarring the mess out of me. Finally my passing score popped up and I now have two more tests to MCSE(294, 29icon_cool.gif.
Studying for MCSE: Server Infrastructure (70-414 left)

Comments