Options

HELP!!!need some info.PLEASE!!

only4lowshowonly4lowshow Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Ok i want to get my certification for repairing comps. I see exams that for 220-601 and 220-602 and now im seeing others that are 220-301 and 302. What is the different between them??I have read that you can just take the core test and get your certification for that then later take os if you want. I really just want to do my hardware test, what exam am i suppost to take?? I bought the Mike Meyers Allin one book. Checking that out right now. And do you have any tips on what exactly to study. I guess if i knew what test i had to take i can figure out what to study. Maybe its just a dumb question but i guess im confused on what i have to do. If you guys could help that would be great, i have about a month until i want to take a test and want to get this rollin. THANKS

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    To earn the A+ certification, you must pass two exams. A+ Essentials and one of the following exams : 220-602, or 220-603, or 220-604. You can get a much better idea of A+, including what each exam expects you to know, at the Comptia website.

Here is the link for A+, http://certification.comptia.org/a/default.aspx

Contrary to what you heard, you must pass two exams to be considered A+ certified.
    i remain, he who remains to be....