Options

Get certify 4 less.com

nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anyone used this site before? ive just noticed it now has UK exams on it and wanted a voucher for my 293 exam but i havent used it before.

Could anyone give me a heads up on it? is it legit etc? and how do the vouchers get sent? via email?

thanks for the help in advance
Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
WIP: Msc advanced networking

Comments

• Options
    NinjaBoyNinjaBoy Member Posts: 968
    nel wrote:
    Has anyone used this site before? ive just noticed it now has UK exams on it and wanted a voucher for my 293 exam but i havent used it before.

Could anyone give me a heads up on it? is it legit etc? and how do the vouchers get sent? via email?

thanks for the help in advance

Yeah, it's legit. Have used them for years now. Once you pay for the exam online they e-mail you the voucher number with 24 working hours (I believe). Just make sure that you do buy the UK vouchers :)

-Ken
  • Options
    cheers mate,

So is it £85 per exam inc VAT? because the site doesnt exactly make that clear???

Just making sure so there's no hidden charges :)

• Options
    brad-brad- Member Posts: 1,218
    ive used them and recommend them.
  • Options
    undomielundomiel Member Posts: 2,818
    Same as above, used them and recommend them.
    Jumping on the IT blogging band wagon -- http://www.jefferyland.com/
  • Options
    well i purchased a voucher but its didnt say before hand that it would take a week to process the transactions using paypal it just gave a vague "usually same day" kind of thing. So now i cant take my test this monday like i would of liked, instead im going to have to wait a month to the next exam slot ! ! icon_evil.gif

nevermind - it must of been a sign not to take it yet.