Options

EXAM 270 THIS SATURDAY....

j938j938 Member Posts: 101
Well, I will be taking the exam this Friday. I have been studying and doing a couple labs that I made at home. I did register for the second shot just in case. I currently work in IT but I know this is a question test and not a lab test.... Would be nice if they made this a fully lab test and ask a question and have you do it. I guess time will tell.. Well back to studying... Wish me luck
Growth is limited.

Comments

• Options
    rooleeroolee Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I hear you mate, really wish the exams applied more to real life type situations, makes a lot more sense, ah well.

Good luck for Saturday, still haven't racked up the courage to book mine yet, I'm studying every minute I can get!
  • Options
    Magnum2544Magnum2544 Member Posts: 103
    Just remember that this test is full of scenarios that you wouldn't typically encounter on a daily basis. It really proves your knowledge of XP.
  • Options
    SieSie Member Posts: 1,195
    Best tips I can give you?

Read all the question.

Read all the answers.

Even if the top answer looks correct read the rest just to check, has caught me out a couple of times as im too eager to get it done icon_lol.gif
    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools
  • Options
    GoldmemberGoldmember Member Posts: 277
    Go through all the measureup questions on CD from MS-PRess book.
    Make sure to go through the review questions. You will probably get 2-3 questions right on the exam just by working on those questions.
    CCNA, A+. MCP(70-270. 70-290), Dell SoftSkills