A+ 2006 In Depth by Jean Andrews

jscimeca715jscimeca715 Member Posts: 280
I'm busy studying for the A+ certification and had a few questions. I used the Sybex book as my primary study guide, and I work for a software company where I've installed printers and hardware components for computers so I have some good hands on experience. My question is I'm wondering if I'm studying to in depth. I purchased the Jean Andrews book listed in my subject heading and was using her cert blaster software. I wanted to know if anybody else had used it and whether they thought it was "too" in depth to the point where I was overexposing myself. I passed the Net+ with the Sybex no problem but I wanted to know if I'm overthinking with the other book. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Download the objectives and follow those.

I prefer Meyers and Sybex for their content and way the material is presented. You cannot learn too much. IMHO.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • jscimeca715jscimeca715 Member Posts: 280
    I'm using Sybex and love their text. I'm using the objectives and highlighting the ones that I don't know and studying that way, so I'll keep going the way I am. Thanks for your input!