Options

Can you use the help ? command on the exam?

GPUGPU Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
Can you use the help (?) command on the CCNA 640-802 exam?

I really want to know, because I'm taking the exam Thursday. I know some of the commands generally by head, but I sure don't want to be doing a config and forget one word.

p.s. If it doesn't, thats silly because every router and switch in the real world has help.

Even CCIE's use help icon_lol.gif
"A pyramid isn't built in one day my son" - Wise man
"How long does it take to build one?" - You
"As long as it takes!" - Wise man

A word to the wise

Comments

• Options
    tech-airmantech-airman Member Posts: 953
    GPU wrote:
    Can you use the help (?) command on the CCNA 640-802 exam?

I really want to know, because I'm taking the exam Thursday. I know some of the commands generally by head, but I sure don't want to be doing a config and forget one word.

p.s. If it doesn't, thats silly because every router and switch in the real world has help.

Even CCIE's use help icon_lol.gif

GPU,

Since I, as well as my fellow Cisco exam takers, have signed a Cisco Career Certifications Confidentiality Agreement, even those who have failed a Cisco exam, we cannot tell you. So you're going to have to wait until Thursday to find out for yourself.
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    According to the Cisco Certification Exam tutorial, I can tell you that all commands necessary to complete the simulation are available in priveledged mode. The "TAB" key and most of the commands that use the ESC or CTRL keys are not supported and not necessary. Also according to the same tutorial, the "Help" command is more limited than on an actual router, however the first level of Help and selected commands from lower layers are available.

Link to the exam tutorial is at the bottom of this page:
    http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/learning_certification_exam_tutorial.html
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Options
    GPUGPU Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    sprkymrk wrote:
    According to the Cisco Certification Exam tutorial, I can tell you that all commands necessary to complete the simulation are available in priveledged mode. The "TAB" key and most of the commands that use the ESC or CTRL keys are not supported and not necessary. Also according to the same tutorial, the "Help" command is more limited than on an actual router, however the first level of Help and selected commands from lower layers are available.

Link to the exam tutorial is at the bottom of this page:
    http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/learning_certification_exam_tutorial.html

Thanks allot 'sprkymrk'.

God Bless You.
    "A pyramid isn't built in one day my son" - Wise man
    "How long does it take to build one?" - You
    "As long as it takes!" - Wise man

A word to the wise
  • Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    GPU wrote:
    Thanks allot 'sprkymrk'.

God Bless You.

Your welcome, and thanks. :)