Join our new Cisco Press Facebook pages!

darkuserdarkuser Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
Join our new Cisco Press Facebook pages!
The pages are a work in progress but we invite you to join us in building a new community by sharing thoughts and ideas and help us to develop even better educational products.oin both pages today - it's free -simply sign up on Facebook and join both pages:

Cisco Press Group page
http://tinyurl.com/28xx89

Cisco Press Products page
http://tinyurl.com/26fw22
rm -rf /

Comments

• AhriakinAhriakin Member Posts: 1,799 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Social Networking....must resist
    We responded to the Year 2000 issue with "Y2K" solutions...isn't this the kind of thinking that got us into trouble in the first place?
  • dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Ahriakin wrote:
    Social Networking....must resist

No offense, but my sentiments exactly. I put enough time into this site alone. My study time would drop to zero if I got involved with that as well icon_lol.gif
  • darkuserdarkuser Member Posts: 620 ■■■□□□□□□□
    no biggie ... i review books for pearson
    and got this in email
    thought someone might be interested

but i aggreee
    i dont really need another distraction
    when im already easily distracted

A Reading from the Book of Armaments, Chapter 4, Verses 16 to 20:

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."
    rm -rf /
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,078 Admin
    OK, I joined your FaceBook group. Will you be creating a Cisco Press group on LinkedIn.com as well?