Options

Failed

t4echot4echo Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
I took this test the other day and failed with a 651. Had to be at work so I kind of rushed through it. I have a second chance and will be taking the day off next time. :D Has anyone heard of MS giving you more questions the second time you take this test? Someone mentioned this in a study book review.

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Sorry to hear about the fail; you probably only missed it by a few questions.

You'll get approximately the same amount. However, they do draw the questions from a large pool, so you will have mostly, if not all, different questions.
  • Options
    GundamtdkGundamtdk Member Posts: 210
    Better luck next time.

You should get the same amount of questions.
  • Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Sounds like you were close, brush up on your weak points and I'm sure you will pass on the second shot.
  • Options
    License2ILLLicense2ILL Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Go for a quik job before as close as you can to the test....take some vitamin water with you focus really does work for me at least.

use the marks for review and move on then revisit....don't rush you have 4 hours.
  • Options
    RS_MCPRS_MCP Member Posts: 352
    Dont worry about the second time! I am positive you will speed through it so quickly, you wont need to take the day off.

I have failed 70-290 twice now and I am sitting for the 3rd time on the 26th March 08!

I have covered all topics and feel confident!

GOOD LUCK FOR THE SECOND SHOT!