Options

Half-off Sale at shopNovell ends April 1st. Order now.

KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
Until April 1st , all training kits are 50% off the MSRP through shopNovell in celebration of our annual BrainShare event. Buy now and save!
That's right! Half off!
Stretch your training budget by buying now! Until April 1st, all self-study kits are half-off the MSRP at shopNovell. That's that's an additional 30% off the already discounted shopNovell price.

MSRP for most kits: $495
shopNovell's "regular" price: $396
Your SALE price on the kit: $247.50

These are the lowest prices Novell has ever offered on training kits through shopNovell. These prices will not be repeated and the sale lasts ONLY until April 1st. So place your orders now while this pricing is in effect.

Get training on:

– SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
– Novell Open Enterprise Server 2
– Identity Manager 3
– and more!

Order today at www.shopnovell.com +
Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn

Comments

• Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Kasor wrote:
    Until April 1st , all training kits are 50% off the MSRP through shopNovell in celebration of our annual BrainShare event. Buy now and save!
    That's right! Half off!
    Stretch your training budget by buying now! Until April 1st, all self-study kits are half-off the MSRP at shopNovell. That's that's an additional 30% off the already discounted shopNovell price.

MSRP for most kits: $495
    shopNovell's "regular" price: $396
    Your SALE price on the kit: $247.50

These are the lowest prices Novell has ever offered on training kits through shopNovell. These prices will not be repeated and the sale lasts ONLY until April 1st. So place your orders now while this pricing is in effect.

Get training on:

– SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
    – Novell Open Enterprise Server 2
    – Identity Manager 3
    – and more!

Order today at www.shopnovell.com +

It's a pity this deal has expired. Novell self study kits always were pricey but there is no question they helped many people pass the CNA/CNE tests, as opposed to the cheaper books that flooded the market back in the day.

I may do the Novell CLP/SuSE thing at the end of the year.
  • Options
    KasorKasor Member Posts: 933 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I haven't use Novell for a while and I forgot many thing that I learned before. It will be tough to get back on track and lucky that I do have NetWare at my work... SAFE.. icon_lol.gif
    Kill All Suffer T "o" ReBorn