Options

Comcast.net issues?

cacharocacharo Member Posts: 361
I work for a CoLo provider. I have a handful of customers (and probably more) that cannot send email to anyone with a @comcast.net account. Anyone else out there in the tubes having any issues with comcast over the last 24 hours or so? I have confirmation from comcast that their IPs leased from us have not been blacklisted.

Also, if so or not can you telnet into mx1.comcast.net or mx2.comcast.net via port 25? Cuz I can't.
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being.

Comments

• Options
    Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    We had a similar problem at my work with Comcast before.... Apparently one of our users setup at home to use outlook had been the target of some malicious software. Apparently, they were unaware that their email account was being used to send tons of spam... I guess we got placed on Comcasts black list, so they were not allowing any email from any of email addresses....

We had to call Comcast and get this resolved, maybe it's the same thing going on with you?