Options

Beast Kicked My TAIL

I failed with a 443 Alot of DNS Questions 1 sim a couple of RRAS and DHCP. It was horrible !!!

going back to square 1 reading the book again and simulations. any help would be appreciated
On the road to MCITP......

Comments

• Options
    dynamikdynamik Banned Posts: 12,312 ■■■■■■■■■□
    What resource(s) have you been using?

How long you have been studying for this?

Sorry to hear about the fail icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    donald7862003donald7862003 Member Posts: 128
    mspress book, testout and simulations
    On the road to MCITP......
  • Options
    aoeaoe Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    mspress book, testout and simulations

how long had you studied for before the test?
  • Options
    colebertcolebert Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hit the nuggets, dude.
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    I'd say it's time to go back through the TestOut (slowly), then hit the book all over again. Make sure you set up a lab for yourself and do the hands-on work the book talks about, and any other related labs you can find online. It sounds like you've got the theory down, but you need the hands-on experience with the full Server software, not just what the TestOut labs provide. Review the theoretical stuff, hit the lab hard, then go back and knock the Beast out of the park.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Sorry to hear that. I just posted on your other thread then saw this one. My test is on Wednesday this week.
    Currently Studying:
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Sorry to hear about this, but have you been thorough in your preparations? Today most people are online at home and at work. Add to which there is more content online today than ever before, honestly what you need to know is out there. Have you checked it out?

When I did my first MCP in 1998 I had no home PC or internet connection. I learned that the MCP exam in Windows 95 had changed by digging away on the internet at work so then I bought the 'latest' sybex much to the shagrin of my employer who said I already had lots of books. That 'latest' book really helped me in the actual exam. I had already read the previous version but doubled up on the second edition by Lance Mortensen and Rick Sawtell. It was good research because I passed that exam and the rest is history.

Put the hours in with the relevent material and you will pass the exam.